Project 1 Releases
From SHARP Project Wiki
- Data Normalization Releases
- CouchDB is the default target database where CEMs are placed.
- Fully automated approach for sending documents through.
- cTAKES (Natural Language Processing) function embedded.
- Only one Mirth Connect channel to store CEMs to DBMS.
- Data Normalization Pipeline 1.0 (deprecated)
- MySQL is the default target database where CEMs are placed.
- Manual intervention is required at times to move documents to stages in the pipeline.
- HL7 message sorting channel used at the front end. Only this version uses these channels.