Revision as of 14:07, 23 February 2012 by Jay Lyle
This page contains the requirements for including something in the CIMI glossary:
- If a term gives rise to much discussion in a CIMI meeting
- If a term has too many definitions
- If a term has an unclear context or different definition in another context
- parsimonious (to avoid spending time discussing interesting topics ineffectively) or broad (to avoid as much confusion as possible, including confusion you might not anticipate)?
- Include terms that can have multiple or ambiguous definitions or are not in common use?
- Take existing definitions, preferably don't create new ones