Difference between revisions of "Category:Metadata"
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 17:08, 13 February 2012
Reference Definition: Metadata (metacontent) is defined as data providing information about one or more aspects of the data, such as:
- Means of creation of the data
- Purpose of the data
- Time and date of creation
- Creator or author of data
- Placement on a computer network where the data was created
- Standards used
- The basic information of a piece of music (Wikipedia) - Metadata
Reference Definition: Within the CIMI clinical model repository, metadata will be recorded about each clinical information model, including the originating organisation, authors, date created/updated, requirements, purpose, use, misuse, versioning information, implementations and general comments. (MOH Holdings)
Component of: Information Model
This category currently contains no pages or media.