CIMI Reference Model - Work In Progress
On this page the current CIMI Reference Model Artifacts and "Issues/Questions" for further development and perfection.
Starting point was the OpenEHR RM 1.0.2 as a BoUML XMI file. Did some "fixing/workarounds" to the XMI to make the import work in Enterprise Architect (TODO: include XSLT and fixed XMI download). We stripped that of implementation specific properties and added some based on the CIMI Reference Model Requirements.
- Enterprise Architect (.eap)
- Generated RTF
- EA XMI
Reference Model Issues/Questions
- CLUSTER.structure_type ?? what is this, docu missing
Data Values Issues/Questions
- "PLAIN TEXT" has a space as separator, all others have underscore '_'.
- INTERVAL is not typed (aka INTERVAL<T>). I thought we said something about some types (INT, *DATE*) of intervals, or de we allow all types to be used?
- QUANTIFIED.magnitude is of abstract type DATA_VALUE, that means every datatype can be used as magnitude? Example: The magnitude of this DURATION is this PLAIN_TEXT "Hello world?"
- ABSOLUTE_QUANTITY.accuracy is of abstract type AMOUNT, that means every datatype can be used as accuracy. How does that work with DATE and TIME? Example: The accuracy of this TIME is QUANTITY "15 kg"?
- I expect TERM_MAPPING.match not to be any Char, but rather one of an Char enumeration
- I would want to add a stereotype for the datatypes and attributes, that say if it is for implementation or not. E.g. TERM_MAPPING is for <implementation>, I don't see how to use that in the definition of a clinical model.