User:Juan Carlos Castro
- Project Manager for ICT R&D Projects at i2CAT Foundation (Nonprofit; 11-50 employees; Research industry) - Project Manager eHealth Projects at i2Health Sant Pau (Nonprofit; 11-50 employees; Research industry) December 2007 – Present (4 years 5 months) Barcelona Area, Spain
- Educational Consultant Edit at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (Educational Institution; 501-1000 employees; E-Learning industry) January 2011 – December 2011 (1 year)
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering (in progress)
- Graduate course: Design and management of information systems in healthcare from the Open University of Catalonia (2007-2009).
- Wireless Network Administrator training - Cisco Systems (70 hours), given by EuP - University Project Company Ltd. (February-May 2008).
- Architecture and design of J2EE applications (20 hours), Sun Microsystems (February 2006).
- Project Management of eHealth projects
- Certified HL7 v2.6 Specialist
- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4 and Sun Certified Web Component Developer for the Java 2 Enterprise Edition Platform