Category talk:Interface Terminology

Jump to: navigation, search

RJS: What's the purpose of this term? Are there really a class of terminologies dedicated to user interfaces that are not (could not / should not) be served by a DL terminology such as SCT described elsewhere? I think using this term will lead readers to expect lot's of different terminologies for different purposes. Sure this may be true today, but is this a good thing given the burden that comes with that? WHat about deprecating this term, and defining it as a synonym of terminology?