CRM Taskforce Meeting Minutes - 23 February 2012
- Linda Bird (Ministry of Health Holdings, Singapore)
- Michael van der Zel (Results4Care)
- Grahame Grieve (Health Intersections)
- Josh Mandel (SMArt)
- Gerard Freriks (EN13606 Association)
- Stan Huff (Intermountain Healthcare)
- Thomas Beale (Ocean Informatics)
- Richard Kavanagh (NHS Connecting for Health)
Review draft report, including:
- Terms of Reference
- Architectural Framework
- Mission – Agreed
- Terms of Reference – Should include the option to start from an existing model, rather than from scratch; Aim to quickly move from requirements to existing reference model (if possible); Requirements work can run in parallel to continue to allow requirements to be improved;
- Deliverables – Allowed for one or more UML class diagrams; Added reference to ADL; Will also present recommendations associated with the proposed CIMI Reference Model at the next face-to-face meeting (e.g. related terminology work that should be progressed); The strong inter-dependencies with the Clinical Modelling taskforce were discussed.
- Members – Summary of plan for additional members from Stan
- Definition – Agreed; Suggestion to include an explanation of why we are using a reference model (i.e. Motivation for reference model).
- Architectural Framework – Discussed, with overall agreement; more time requested for further review.
- CIMI Reference Model Requirements – Proposed purposes of the clinical models were extended; General agreement that realm-specific models should be able to both specialise and extend the international models; General agreement to exclude clinical content from reference model; This raised the importance of defining a set of reusable clinical ‘patterns’ (defined as constraints on the CIMI RM), which will form the basis of other more specific clinical models; Reviewed requirements to the end of ‘General Technical Requirements’.
- Linda Bird to:
- draft a motivation for using a reference model and redistribute requirements document, as revised during meeting;
- contact Cecil Lynch(Clinical Modelling Taskforce) regarding coordination between the two groups;
- arrange creation of Wiki page for communication with wider group.
- All taskforce members to review draft document and provide feedback and rewording as required;