CIMI Modelling Taskforce - Call For Models
Short URL for use in e.g. @Twitter or LinkedIn: http://goo.gl/XRScI
See ClinicalModelingActivity for the index to the results.
CALL FOR CLINICAL MODELS AND REFERENCE PATTERNS
All CIMI members and interested parties are invited to contribute a set of existing clinical models and reference patterns to CIMI. These models will be used by the CIMI Modelling taskforce to develop an initial set of CIMI Clinical Models, which will be made freely available to all. The following items are requested:
- A set of existing clinical models (in human-readable format and computable format, if available) for the following:
- Heart Rate
- Body Mass Index (including calculation)
- Apgar Score
- Glucose Tolerance Test Result
- Adverse Reaction
- Medication order
- Problem list
- Care Giver Reported Nausea
- Wound Culture Result (including sensitivities)
- Please include appropriate metadata for each model (including the name, topic, author, status, description, use, misuse), as well as details of the structure, definition, constraints and value sets for each component of the model. The contribution of additional clinical models (particularly those considered high priority) would also be welcomed.
- A set of reference patterns (in human-readable format and computable format, if available) upon which the above models are based – for example, observation, evaluation, instruction, action, activity, finding observation, property observation, procedure, list, schedule, address, name. For each of these reference patterns, please include appropriate metadata for each model (as above), as well as details of the structure, definitions, constraints and value sets for each component of the model. The contribution of additional reference patterns would also be welcomed.
- One point of contact (including name and email address) who is able to answer further queries about the models submitted, if required.
It would be appreciated if these artefacts could be submitted by Friday 28th July 2012, to enable the CIMI Modelling taskforce to commence their analysis of these artefacts. Please contact Virginia Riehl (Virginia.email@example.com) to obtain access to the repository to which you can upload your modelling artefacts.